Tuesday, January 29, 2013

10 within 10


I have been wanting to do something different lately. I noticed I was really enjoying looking at black & white and monochrome photos. I then realized that most of them had a common theme – minimalism. This may be due to the fact that I am currently undergoing a wonderful journey into simplicity throughout my life. The misses and I are purging belongings that we don't use or need. I am reading more thoughtfully. I try to focus on one thing instead of multitasking. I am taking more enjoyment in the smaller things in life. Noticing the nothings. I suppose this is why I chose to give minimalist photography a shot. Pun intended. 

I recently had a great prompt to do this, with a topic entitled, 10 things within 10 feet. This turned out great, I think. Not all of the photos are minimalist, but they are more – shall I say – focused. (Again, pun intended.)

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 







No comments:

Post a Comment